Rating Feedback for Dr. BOHN (2544794)
'He uses high pressure sales to make you sign up for a ridiculous amount of visits. I was rushed through like an assembly line. I was surprised by my bill. He is also very rough.'
This negative review has been posted by someone intentionally trying to hurt my reputation and not by an actual patient.
It cannot be true for several reasons.
1. Our first visit is $79 and includes exam, x-rays, and treatment.
2. We do not have treatment plans or schedule excessive visits. Our office is walk-in, as needed, no appointment needed - EVER
3. There are no high pressure sales and no one moves through like an assembly line. Every individual gets all the attention they require.
4. I have had several other reviews in this same 2 week period posted to my account and all were worded similar with nonsense accusations.
5. During this same 2 week period a competitor in Keyser had a 5 star positive review by someone posting from the same IP address as 2 of my negative posts.
Unfortunately, people can post fraudulent reviews and there are no repercussions.
All I can offer in response is for you to visit my office and see for yourself. Consultations are always free. I know you will find our service stellar. In fact, I am the only chiropractor in the area that offers a no charge visit if we fail to meet your expectations. If you tell us that you are not satisfied with your visit before leaving, the visit is free. This has been my policy for 5 years and so far, no one has asked for a free visit.
Apparently, my competitors cannot compete with me with their service so they are trying to create false defamatory reviews.