Dr. "Right Stuff"

Who is Dr. Right Stuff? Puzzled Smiling

Going to dream about that tonight, because I'm tired, and it's much better than dreaming about losing my teeth. Sticking out tongue

(Good morning AE and Gagal) Big smile

Good morning Wisher. My

Good morning Wisher. Smiling My teeth never actually came out they were only loose.

I am sad to say Brad and I never took it to the next level.

Well losing your teeth is not

Well losing your teeth is not a good sign in a dream, and your teeth becoming loose wouldn't be a good sign either.

Don't worry about not taking it to the next level with Brad; there's always tonight. Smiling Eye-wink

It's never over until YOU say that it's over Gagal. Big smile

I had a great 9 hour sleep last night.

Dr. Right Stuff was a post

Dr. Right Stuff was a post that I was going to try to post, but the link didn't work, so I removed it from the medical forum and brought it here and voila!

wishandaprayer wrote: Dr.

wishandaprayer wrote:

Dr. Right Stuff was a post that I was going to try to post, but the link didn't work, so I removed it from the medical forum and brought it here and voila!

I was thinking of astronauts. Puzzled

wishandaprayer wrote: I had

wishandaprayer wrote:

I had a great 9 hour sleep last night.

I did too. I watched American Idol, and then my husband made me turn the TV off at 9 because he was flying all the night before. The big baby. Usually I watch Chopped after that. I missed it. ticked

Jessica Sanchez is going to win American Idol! Big smile

gagal wrote: wishandaprayer

gagal wrote:
wishandaprayer wrote:

I had a great 9 hour sleep last night.

I did too. I watched American Idol, and then my husband made me turn the TV off at 9 because he was flying all the night before. The big baby. Usually I watch Chopped after that. I missed it. ticked

Jessica Sanchez is going to win American Idol! Big smile

I missed American Idol and missed Awake last night, cuz I was too tired to enjoy it because I just got off working Nights for many nights.

But Frank taped Survivor and watched it with me again last night.

I was so glad that whatshisface that gives a bad name to gay people got sick and had to leave, and that he didn't give his idol to Alicia and I hope that she's the next to go. They were both very mean to Christina. I hope that his appendix didn't burst; I'm not that cruel, although I'm sure that if Christina had gotten sick, he would have been cheering for that to happen.

I really liked him at first, but he got so mean, and it was so unnecessary.

wishandaprayer wrote: gagal

wishandaprayer wrote:
gagal wrote:
wishandaprayer wrote:

I had a great 9 hour sleep last night.

I did too. I watched American Idol, and then my husband made me turn the TV off at 9 because he was flying all the night before. The big baby. Usually I watch Chopped after that. I missed it. ticked

Jessica Sanchez is going to win American Idol! Big smile

I missed American Idol and missed Awake last night, cuz I was too tired to enjoy it because I just got off working Nights for many nights.

But Frank taped Survivor and watched it with me again last night.

I was so glad that whatshisface that gives a bad name to gay people got sick and had to leave, and that he didn't give his idol to Alicia and I hope that she's the next to go. They were both very mean to Christina. I hope that his appendix didn't burst; I'm not that cruel, although I'm sure that if Christina had gotten sick, he would have been cheering for that to happen.

I really liked him at first, but he got so mean, and it was so unnecessary.

I agree. I thought whatshisface gave the gay community a bad name too, but hopefully people aren't ignorant enough to stereotype based on one individual.

He was so cruel. I was glad when the two teams merged. I really felt sorry for Christina too, but I have to wonder if there is something we don't know about her. It seems many people don't like her. I haven't seen or heard her do anything which warrants the way she has been treated.

gagal wrote: wishandaprayer

gagal wrote:
wishandaprayer wrote:
gagal wrote:
wishandaprayer wrote:

I had a great 9 hour sleep last night.

I did too. I watched American Idol, and then my husband made me turn the TV off at 9 because he was flying all the night before. The big baby. Usually I watch Chopped after that. I missed it. ticked

Jessica Sanchez is going to win American Idol! Big smile

I missed American Idol and missed Awake last night, cuz I was too tired to enjoy it because I just got off working Nights for many nights.

But Frank taped Survivor and watched it with me again last night.

I was so glad that whatshisface that gives a bad name to gay people got sick and had to leave, and that he didn't give his idol to Alicia and I hope that she's the next to go. They were both very mean to Christina. I hope that his appendix didn't burst; I'm not that cruel, although I'm sure that if Christina had gotten sick, he would have been cheering for that to happen.

I really liked him at first, but he got so mean, and it was so unnecessary.

I agree. I thought whatshisface gave the gay community a bad name too, but hopefully people aren't ignorant enough to stereotype based on one individual.

He was so cruel. I was glad when the two teams merged. I really felt sorry for Christina too, but I have to wonder if there is something we don't know about her. It seems many people don't like her. I haven't seen or heard her do anything which warrants the way she has been treated.

At the risk of stereotyping, I think that people who would stereotype gay people might sterotype based on this individual.

I was wondering the same thing about Christina; what are they not showing us?

I don't think that Jeff likes Alicia very much by the comments that he was making when she was competing for the ice cream. I was so glad that they lost the ice cream. Big smile

For all I know, the editors

For all I know, the editors of Survivor stereotyped when they edited. Big smile

Colton was so cute at first, but then he got so mean.

Maybe he wasn't that cute, and maybe he wasn't that mean. I don't know.

Christina was very nice to him when he got sick; she'd make a good nurse; doesn't hold a grudge.

I really like that AWAKE show. But Frank falls asleep on it, and last night he fell asleep before he turned it on.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.