Rating Feedback for Dr. Rodwan (728322)

Look up the word Orthopedics. These surgeons fix BONE problems, not ligaments, tendons, etc. Soft tissue problems are dealt with through Physical Medicine. If you have pain, but nothing shows up on imaging, there is nothing to operate on, so you need to find another avenue to search.